Advertise With Us

Align your brand with captivating content shared among an engaged online audiences.


About Us

The961.com is the fastest growing online publisher in Lebanon. We produce engaging content that the Lebanese audience wants to consume.

We focus on promoting Lebanon in a positive image. Our content reflects our goal – which in turn lifts our audience’s mood. When the audience is in a better mood, they are more receptive to your message.


Our Audience

The majority of our audience is between the ages of 25 and 34. The majority are female but it’s a close 50-50.

the961

We cater to the Lebanese audience inside Lebanon as well as abroad. Currently, 35% of our audience live in Lebanon while the other 65% live abroad – primarily in Canada, United States or America, France, Australia, and the UAE.

the961

January 2017:

Total Website Views: 500,000

Total Social Media Engagement: 500,000

Total Video Views: 250,000

Total Social Media Reach: 3.2 Million


Our Products

We are offering brands and advertisers the opportunity to advertise through the961 and place themselves in front of the Lebanese audience, inside Lebanon and abroad.

CUSTOM ARTICLES

We execute original and powerful storytelling to align your brand with an emotion, showcase your brand’s personality and effectively extend the reach of your marketing efforts. We do this through sponsored and branded articles.

CUSTOM VIDEOS

We bring your brand to life with high-quality, custom video content that inspires and engages key audiences and promotes social sharing for maximum exposure and brand recognition.

CUSTOM PROMOTIONS

We work with brands to develop custom giveaways or promotions. Reward and excite your loyal social followers while attracting new audiences and effectively shaping consumer preferences.

CONTENT DISTRIBUTION

Our custom articles, videos and promotions come with a guaranteed reach of at least 100,000 based on your target audience(s). Need a higher reach? We can arrange for that.

POWERFUL AD PLACEMENTS

Place your ads directly in front of audience. Our high impact ad units are immersed in engaging editorial content across every device.


Have something specific in mind? Reach out to us and we can create a custom solution to meet your goals.

Get in Touch

Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories!

Fields marked with an * are required
To Top

Hey there!

Sign in

Forgot password?
Close
of

Processing files…