Hammana is a beautiful village in Mount Lebanon. It’s rich in springs and trees. This town is famous for its apples, beans, and cherries.
The Municipality of Hammana is organizing a day dedicated to cherry! On June 10, from 11:00 AM till 7:00 PM, you can enjoy a wide variety of activities including cherry picking! How cool is that?
Check out the agenda!
- Parade: 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM
- Circus performance: 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:00 PM
- Puppet theater performance: 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM
- Kids area: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM near the Municipality of Hammana
- Cherry picking: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM at Hammana Farmers Orchards
Souks and food
- Souk El Midan: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Tawlet Hammana: 1:00 Pm – 4:00 PM at the public garden
- Souk El Herafe: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Souk EL Tahtene: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Here’s what you need to remember:
What? Cherry Day
When? June 10, 2018
For more info, check out the official Facebook page of Hammana Municipality here.
Don’t miss this event if you love cherry and want to discover a new town in Lebanon!