961 is Lebanon’s leading English media brand, boasting 3.6 million annual web readers, 10 million article reads, and 1.55 million video views. We’re on a mission to inform, entertain, and develop a community of young Lebanese through digital and physical spaces they want to engage with.
We are seeking two talented and experienced Videographers to join our dynamic team for an upcoming reality web series. This is a full-time, contract-based position with the potential for long-term employment.
What You’ll Do
- Operate camera equipment to capture high-quality footage & moments
- Edit video content to meet project requirements
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to execute the vision of the project
- Ensure proper lighting, sound, and other technical aspects
- Participate in pre-production planning and post-production reviews
- Adhere to deadlines and production schedules
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends
What You Bring
- Proven experience in videography and video editing
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro)
- Strong understanding of camera equipment and lighting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and take direction
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to travel with the team within Lebanon for shoots
- Must have core equipment. We’re happy to rent/purchase any additional equipment that’s needed.
- Understanding of social videos and what makes them do well.
- Ability to capture and edit in a way to make it engaging and entertaining for audiences
- Ability to film/edit different types of video content such as Podcasts, promotional, Youtuber-style videos etc.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity to work on a high-impact and entertaining project that aims to uplift the Lebanese community
- Potential for long-term, permanent employment based on performance
- Exposure to a wide audience through our extensive network of millions of people
- An opportunity to make a real impact in the world of news and media for Lebanon
- Ongoing support to keep you ahead of the latest digital media trends