Beirut and Beyond and Rumman are announcing the 1st edition of the “Maarad Music Festival,” which will take place on Saturday, September 3rd, starting at 4:00 pm at the Rachid Karami International Fair in Tripoli, Lebanon.
The music festival is introducing a creative movement to promote local talents, make art accessible for all people, and showcase local singers and musicians, along with international artists.
The line-up will include:
- The Blue Pulpit from Tripoli, who will play hits between Blues and Psychedelic rock;
- Jazz musicians Robin Antunes and Benjamin Garson from France (+ guests);
- The Monte Carlo band with Lebanese, Syrian, and Palestinian musicians and singers, performing their improvisational and traditional music;
- Tarabeat from Lebanon, who will play a mix of dance music and classical Middle Eastern tunes and music;
- DJ sets by Ahmad Chhoury, Alexandre Khouri, and mo_shka.
The Maarad Music Festival is free and open to the public. Transportation will also be available from Beirut to Tripoli and back at LBP 120.000 per person for the roundtrip.
For reservation, contact 76 909 682 by Whatsapp.
Related: 13 Fun Things To Do This Summer With Your Friends In Tripoli, Lebanon