EDUCITY & Beirut Expo announced that the Middle East Clean Energy conference will be held from September 7th till the 9th in Downtown Beirut at Le Yacht Club.
The panels will gather 30 Speakers, 20 Companies, and 80 Brands in 5 panels.
It’s really a great opportunity to meet hundreds of decision-makers, specialists, and suppliers face-to-face.
And here you are finding the schedule of panels:
Wednesday, September 7, 2022:
– Panel 1: Clean Energy & Innovation
Brief: Countries can build their way to energy security by investing in the industrial capacity needed to manufacture sources of clean & renewable energy at scale.
• Mr. Bahaa HARB – President of the Order of Engineers in Tripoli and the North.
• Dr. Fawaz EL OMAR – Dean of Doctoral School of Sciences and Technology, Lebanese University.
• Mr. Ibrahim MALLAH – Head of the Energy and Sustainable Development Committee at the Association of Lebanese Industrialists.
Moderator: Mr. Yasser ACCAOUI – Managing Director and Editor in Chief of Executive Magazine.
– Panel 2: Clean Energy Efficiency
Brief: Energy efficiency is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air, and save consumers and businesses money.
• Dr. Nesreen GHADDAR – Professor of Mechanical Engineering, American University of Beirut
• Dr. Ali GHANDOUR – Associate Researcher at the Lebanese National Center for Remote Sensing – CNRS
• Dr. Bassam TAKI – Energy Expert and G.M. of TAKOM Energy
Moderator: Dr. Abed Ellatif SAMHAT – Professor at the Faculty of Engineering, Lebanese University
Thursday, September 8, 2022:
– Panel 3: Energy Transition and Sustainability
Brief: A transformation of the global energy sector from fossil-based systems of energy production and consumption to renewable energy sources.
• Mr. Rabih KHOURY, Founder & CEO of RCG INTERNATIONAL
• Mr. Youssef GHANTOUS, Board member of the Order of Engineers Beirut
• Dr. Roger ACHKAR – General Manager of Operations at Clean Energy Solution
Moderator: Dr. Joseph AL ASSAD – Dean of the School of Engineering, USEK
– Panel 4: Lebanese Clean Energy Market, Challenges & Opportunities
Brief: How Government and stakeholders’ action can drive private investment
• Ms. Lena DARGHAM – Director General at The Lebanese Standards Institution – LIBNOR
• Mr. Walid EL BABA – President at Lebanese Solar Energy Society
• Mr. Maroun CHARABATI – Chairman at Liban Energie (MANALCO Group)
Moderator: Mr. Philippe HAGE BOUTROS – Journalist and Manager of the Economy Page at L’ Orient-Le Jour.
Friday, September 9, 2022
– Panel 5: Clean Energy & Marketing Challenges
Brief: How to increase customer demand during a crisis!?
• Mr. Karim EL SOUFI – the Middle East and Africa Sales Manager at CW ENERJI
• Mr. Elio AZAR – Sales Manager at Ets. Georges Azar Pour Le Commerce
• Mr. Charles AL RAHI – Sales Director & BDM at Energy Experts by SAAB RDS
Moderator: Dr. Eng. Riad ASSAF – Sustainability Expert
– Panel 6: Clean Energy & Professional Development
Brief: Employee Growth & Professional Development During Crisis!
• Mr. Samir ZEHIL – founder of Wydner Coaches & Associates
• Mr. Wael MOUKAHAL – CEO at Partners & Beyond
• Mr. Nabil HASSAN – Partner and Consultant at Beyond Reform and Development
Moderator: Dr. Naji BEJJANI – MBA Professor in USJ & International Leadership Coach
The event is free entrance for all visitors.