Every year, Jim Beam throws a big festival celebrating its legacy. This year, they are taking it to an entirely whole new level! The world’s number 1 bourbon is organizing the ultimate beach party on the 5th of August at Iris Beach Club in Damour. This is definitely not your typical beach party. Jim Beam’s event will start at 10 AM and end at 10 PM. That’s right; it’s a day and a night party! With 12 hours of non-stop music, entertainment, and activities, this summer event is one you don’t want to miss!
There will be non-stop live music for the full 12 hours. Jim Beam is getting notable Lebanese DJs, artists and bands. There will be a total of 4 DJs and 8 live artists and bands. From what has been announced so far, this is who will be performing:
- Meen – Offering authentic Lebanese Rock but with a twist
- Iklil – Beirut-based all-girl rock band
- Paola & The Band – They’ve performed around the world at some of the biggest venues!
- Rasta Beirut – Jam to their Reggae Beats!
- Peter and Naji – For the perfect energetic and pick-me-up music by this acoustic-indie duo
- Peter Chouchani – Remember the busker who was performing in Beirut Souks when Seal live broadcasted him on Facebook and invited him to perform at the Byblos International Festival? Well, he’s going to be performing for us!
- ETYEN – For some techno shuffle and bass sounds
- Ingrid Naccour – Rising talented singer and Hard Rock Café Ambassador of Rock will also be performing!
- Jammit The Band – For an African-Jamaican rhythm perfect on a hot summer day at the beach
- Happy Faces - Playing your all-time favourite oldies mixed with their own acoustic style!
- DJ Caline and DJette - Blending funk, house and rhythms
Food and Drinks
Of course, there will be signature Jim Beam drinks and cocktails. On top of that, there will be a mouth-watering Jim Beam BBQ hosted by BBQ Bros. You’ll be able to try Jim Beam merguez, burgers, ribs, pulled pork, chicken wings, chicken fajita wraps, ALL marinated with a mouth-watering speciality Jim Beam glaze!
Aside from inflatables and giveaways, you can shop from local art exhibits, jewelry, paintings and even get fun body art. If you prefer to relax, you can always take a drink and enjoy the sunset on the beautiful beach of Damour. Regular entrance tickets are $30 and include 1 Jeam Beam drink. If you’re at least 6 people, you can get a lounge area ticket for $60 each and it comes with 3 Jim Beam drinks (per person).
Don’t delay, click here to get your tickets online and don’t forget to RSVP!
Tickets are also available at all Virgin Ticketing box office branches. You can book tables and get more info by calling 03 126 444.Brought to you by:
Jim Beam – The World’s #1 Bourbon drink This article is part of a sponsored content promotion.Learn how we can promote your company >