Are you still wondering what you could do to make your summer more fun? Check out
The Highest Event is a camping and hiking trip that will be held in Akoura from the 14th till the 15th of July. You will get to enjoy the beauty of Lebanon at the highest peak of the breathtaking Akoura region. This event will feature adventures, local bands, DJs, food trucks, and lots of activities!
This event is for adventurers and people who want to appreciate the beauty of Lebanon all while having fun! Pet owners, hear this out! Your furry friends are also welcome to join as long as they are kept on a leash.
Check out the agenda! Saturday, July 14, 2018
- 4:00 PM: Doors open
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Settling in and sports activities
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM: Sunset Band - Joy Fayad
- 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM: Live Band - Lili and the Band
- 11:00 PM– 4:00 AM: DJ ANM followed by Anthony Keyrouz
Sunday, July 15, 2017
- 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Morning yoga session by the lakes
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Hiking trip to the highest peaks, biking, ziplining, ATV, and water activities
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Lunch
The ticket costs $33. It includes 1 drink, a camping spot, entertainment, a yoga session, and a hiking trip. Get yours
! For more information about the event,click here