Members of the Youth and Sports Committee were elected during today’s parliamentary session, and their number reached 12 MPs.
These 12 members are constituted of 3 MPs of the Lebanese Forces (LF), 3 FPM, 1 Amal & Hezbollah, 1 Kataeb Party, 1 Opposition MP, 1 Tshnag MP, 1 March 8, and 1 March 14 MP.
Here are the newly elected members:
|Simon Abi Ramya||Free Patriotic Movement (FPM)|
|Raed Berro||Amal & Hezbollah|
|Charbel Maroun||Free Patriotic Movement (FPM)|
|Ghassan Atallah||Free Patriotic Movement (FPM)|
|Yanal Solh||March 8|
|Pierre Bou Assi||Lebanese Forces (LF)|
|Camille Chamoun||March 14|
|Jihad Pakradouni||Lebanese Forces (LF)|
|Elias Hankash||Kataeb Party|
|Razi al-Hajj||Lebanese Forces (LF)|
Here are the results of the election of the other committees voted today, with 4 remaining committees that will be voted “another day”, according to Parliament Speaker Berri:
- Finance & Budget Committee.
- Foreign Affairs Committee.
- Media & Communication Committee.
- Women & Children Committee.
- Human Rights Committee.
- Administration & Justice Committee.
- National Defense, Interior & Municipalities Committee.
- Environment Committee.
- Agriculture And Tourism Committee
- Public Works, Transport, Energy, And Water Committee.
- National Economy, Trade, Industry & Planning.